First of all, my lovely lady lumps are subsiding due to the fact that I am no longer pumping. GASP. I know, it is a sin to some. But my child is right at three months and has enough in storage to go a little longer. It was just too difficult with my long ass commute and work. I'm sure he will be fine.
Anyway, back to my humps. I gained weight everywhere when I was pregnant. A lot of people swore that I was having a girl, due to my roundness. Alas, it was not meant to be and I was gaining fat. Whatever. I will not apologize for the cheesecake and cupcakes and candy... not even to my large booty. And I don't do the Kim Kardashian look well.
At the end of maternity leave I started the 30 day shred and incorporated some p90x in with it. Maybe it kick started a little weight loss, I'm not sure. The scale didn't really budge. Then I started loosely following Weight Watchers. I've only lost a few pounds, BUT.....
Y'all, I can almost fit back in my jeans. I am so SUPER excited. They don't button and they are still really tight, but I can get them on. YAAAAYYYYY!!! Oh, I guess I should mention that these are my bigger jeans. They are a size 6 and I used to wear a 4. I miss my 4's, but Jake was, is, and always will be worth it. Even if I never wear the 4's again. I'm totally cool with 6.
And if that wasn't good enough, my husband text me earlier and told me that I looked "fire ass hot" today. He has such a way with words ::swoon:: It feels good to feel good about myself again.
When Should Kids Do Homework? The Best Time of Day
10 hours ago

So proud of you girl! Way to kick butt and take names ;)
ReplyDelete