Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I said I would probably never do

And this ranks right up there with them.  However, I guess I now have a blog!  My concern is this: I am not sure that I have anything interesting to say.  Do most people feel that way?  I can assure you that I will bitch about work and school, but I play just as hard as I work... so who knows?

I guess a good place to start would be an introduction.  My husband, J, and I have been married for almost one year.  We live out in the country, or at least what I would consider country.  I grew up in a small town, but it certainly wasn't this small.  A friend of mine jokes that I may be the only person in town who even knows what Jimmy Choos are.  Yes, I am serious.

We decided in May 2009 that I would stop taking my BC pills and we would start trying for a baby.  The decision was fairly easy, as we both realize that there is no such thing as perfect timing.  So for now I am working as a property manager until I finish my MBA and Certificate in Healthcare Administration.  I stay pretty busy, so maybe I will have some stories to tell after all.  Guess you will have to stay tuned....

Oh yeah, you may be wondering about the title of my blog.  "Big things come in small packages" is a something that I said years ago that my family, to this day, still finds ridiculously funny.  I think the actual phrase is something like "great things come in small packages?"  I'm still not sure.  But a baby is certainly a big life change and the greated gift ever, and all in one tiny, perfect package.  I think it kind of fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment