Monday, October 4, 2010

Changes made

Hopefully, my blog no longer looks like a drug-induced haze of purple polka dots, so you all can continue reading my ramblings.  Not that there has been much to read as of late.  I could give you a host of excuses, but I won't bore you any further.
My sinuses are acting up from being outside all weekend.  We had Campmeeting (link for whole label), oh boy.  Usually, I have fun, but not so much this year.  Probably because I can no longer go eat, drink, and be merry.  I was really worried about how Jake would handle everything.  He hated it.  I'm guessing he was just completely overwhelmed by all of the sights and sounds.  Not only that, but now he is a little congested.  I feel bad for him.  But OH MAH GAWD he looked so ridiculously cute in his little camo fleece.  And not really suprisingly I forgot to take pictures.  Oh, and you probably won't see pictures of the big Sunday- like last year- because I look horrible.  No lie.

So, I figured since I won't be sharing any of those pics, I will show you some random picture that I just downloaded.
J and I before his cousin's wedding (please excuse the mess that is our house and my super white legs)
 Little J after his first big political event

Sleepy head with his foot sticking out of the crib

No comments:

Post a Comment