Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Okay, I've made a decision

And I hope you will all stick with me.  I'm going to start a new blog.  When I started this one, I wanted something for myself.  It was never intended to share with family and friends.  For some reason, I think I want to do things a little differently now.  I've already discussed it with J and he is interested, so I think I'm going to just do it.

I didn't really know what to expect with this blog, and I'm honestly not sure what to expect with a new one other than the fact that people who know me IRL will know about it.  There have been times that I have shared maybe a little more than I would have if I knew that people who knew me were reading (and yes, I understand that I took a risk by putting it out there in the first place).

With all of that said, my new blog is going to be a little different. I will still be sharing personal information, just probably not as detailed as I have been at times.  Also, I plan to talk a lot about products I like, recipes, books I've read, shoes, and a lot of other things that I never got to on this blog.

I'm really hoping that you will like it!  And if you don't, I really hope you will kick me in the ass and tell me that I screwed up.  I'm also not deleting this blog in case I decide to come back to it... though I'm not sure how that would work.

I'm going to start setting things up today and hopefully be online in the next couple of weeks.  I will definitely still be posting here in the meantime.  Oh, and my new blog is going to be pretty!  In other words, I'm having someone design it for me!

So, what do you say?  Are you coming?  Please don't make me beg! 

3 comments:

  1. I will follow you. Can't wait to see what you have in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you no matter where you go :) I hope you have the person that is designing your blog make you a button.. I will put it on my blog if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! Since I am finished with school, I'm hoping that I will have more time to devote. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete