Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mama goes on a shopping trip

Hallelujah, praise the Lord... I have discovered the absolute joy of maternity clothes!  God bless you creators of all things elastic, stretchy, and empire waisted.  Yes, even those tops that look like tents will probably be grandly appreciated one day soon.

There is, however, one thing I do not understand about maternity tops.  Most of these gloriously comfortable, and I mean pajama-comfortable, pieces seem to accentuate the one area that is in NO need of help... my bewbs.  Splain this to me, puh-lease!  These suckers are practically jumping out on their own, they don't need an extra boost to get them over the fence... yaknowwhatImean?





Two examples from Kohl's.  Yeah, I know, it is the V-neck.  Unfortunately, it has been my experience that there is not much of a selection of decent, moderately priced maternity clothing available in my area. 

Regardless, I heart my new clothes.  Like most people, I am not allowed to wear yoga pants to work.  Maternity clothes are the next best thing!

2 comments:

  1. ooo I wanna see some pics of you in your pretty new maternity clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Glad you got your comfort back! :)

    ReplyDelete