Friday, February 5, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, your halftime entertainment...

 Yep... Prince is performing for my halftime show.  Be jealous. 

Stats as of the halfway mark:

• How far along?: 20 weeks.
• Total weight gain: With the realization that my scales are approximately 4 lbs off, I think I’m holding steady around 15 lbs. We shall find the correct answer to this question next Wednesday.
• How big is baby?: the size of a cantaloupe.
• Maternity clothes?: Ah, yeah.
• Stretch marks?: Nope.
• Sleep?: Falling asleep before my head hits the pillow, then sleeping off and on between about 3:30 and 5:45 when the alarm goes off.
• Best moment this week?: I felt the baby kick on the outside. It was only once, but it was amazing!
• Movement?: Most definitely! The baby wakes up around 8-8:15, and is constantly moving throughout the day… especially right after I’ve eaten.
• Food cravings?: Still sweets. Although, I would kill for a big ass cheeseburger right now.
• Gender?: I think my mind is set on boy.
• Labor signs?: Nope.
• Belly button in or out?: It is swiftly approaching FLAT.
• What I miss: Same ole’ story… red wine.
• What I'm looking forward to: My big ultrasound is coming up on Wednesday!!!
• Milestone: We are halfway there!!!
• Weekly Wisdom: Sleep or rest any chance you get.

1 comment:

  1. Your 1/2 time comment made me smile :) Yay for being at the 1/2 way mark! I can't believe how quickly it's going by.

    ReplyDelete