Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a pain in my...

I'm sure you can probably finish that thought.  And yes, it is in pain.  As are my hips.  And my back.  Not that I'm complaining.  Every day I roll out of bed thinking, "This is it.  This is the day my child is just going to fall out of my hooha."  Because it really feels like that, y'all.

I am enjoying a doctor free week, though.  So far, no problems to note!  Now I just have to figure out how me and my sore lower half are going to sit through three hours of class three nights in a row.  Ugh.  Torture.

I think that the pain in my butt has been exaggerated by my experiences with Babies R Us.  Who knew it could be so difficult to order a travel system online?  I won't even get into all that because it was a long, arduous process that I'm sure no one cares to hear about.  And it involved a lot of expletives... of course, not directed at any BRU employee because I did manage to mind my manners.

And to top it all off, J and I realized that the "gift card" they gave us back in February expired just a few short weeks later!  Now that really burned me up.  One hundred big ones down the drain.  I find it to be piss poor customer service that they could not bother to mention this one tiny little insignificant ::eye roll:: detail to us as we stood in the store being rung up, cancelling the order because they forgot the gift card, rung up again, and all the while me writhing in pain from my bout with kidney stones.  I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

Well, if the baby does happen to fall out anytime soon, it will have a nice travel system.

No comments:

Post a Comment