Friday, May 7, 2010

It has been a rough week

I am tired.  And bored.  This is all I have the brains for at the moment.

• How far along?: 33 weeks.
• Total weight gain: I don’t think I want to talk about it….
• How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew
• Maternity clothes?: Absolutely
• Stretch marks?: Still none!
• Sleep?: Is getting painful, but still overall pretty good.
• Best moment this week?: The doctor said that she is satisfied that I haven’t made much more progress and can hold off on seeing me for two weeks!
• Movement?: Constantly and I love it!
• Food cravings?: Sweets, of course. And peanut butter.
• Gender?: I am still leaning towards boy, though I have nothing to base that on.
• Labor signs?: Having contractions, 20% effaced, between -3 and -2 station
• Belly button in or out?: It has been flat since about 20 weeks.
• What I miss: My body. Surprised I didn’t say wine? Guess what… I miss that, too.
• What I'm looking forward to: Every afternoon when I can go home and put my swollen feet up.
• Milestone: Every day that the baby stays in and keeps cooking is a milestone.
• Weekly Wisdom: Don’t look at your ass. You won’t recognize it anyway and it ain’t pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Keep cookin' baby J!

    Ps. I think you're having a girl...but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete