Monday, May 24, 2010

Late as usual



I'm sure you are used to it.  Sorry, but I lack the motivation to do most anything these days that does not involve laying on my couch and eating ice cream and brownies.
So I had a great appointment last Wednesday!  As I thought, the baby is continuing to move downward.  I think this will be a good thing when I actually go into labor, but right now it is extrememly uncomfortable and sometimes even painful.  Still no dilation, which is a very good thing.  My doc seems to think that we will make it closer to my due date, but still doesn't think that I have to worry about going past that.  Oh, and I'm measuring a week ahead.  And my weight was AWESOME... YAY!!!

In celebration of this wonderful news, I went immediately to Wendy's and got a cheeseburger and fries.  Then I made an appointment for a prenatal massage.  It was a good day, y'all.  And for the record, the massage was nice, but didn't help with any of the pain or discomfort I've been feeling.

And before I get to the maternity pictures that I promised, I must mention this.  I finally made a decision on my last day of work.  My due date is June 25th.  I would have liked to work up until that point, but I decided to take a few days for myself.  That said, the last day of work is officially on the books as June 18th!  I am so excited!  Now watch, it will be just my luck that Baby J will decide to come on the 17th... ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment