Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My husband

So far I've managed to blog about everything in my life, except the one person who is on this incredible ride with me, my husband.  He makes me laugh, makes me cry, takes care of me, and drives me insane.  J is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.  To say that I am a lucky girl is an understatement.

I was first attracted to him because he is ridiculously handsome.  He has never met a stranger and has a magnetic personality.  This is where we are complete opposites, and as much as we make each other crazy in this respect, it makes life interesting.  People love him, and sometimes I wonder how it is that he can love me.

It makes me very emotional to think about what an amazing father he will be, and in many ways already is.  My greatest hope for our children is that they will be just like their Daddy... giving, confident, hilarious, caring, intelligent, hard working, and worldly.

J is my other half.  My better half.  I look up to him and in many ways would love to be just like him.  He is a leader.  He is the life of the party.  He is my husband.  And for that, I could not be more thankful.

And just as a teaser... we took maternity pictures this past Saturday and the proofs are ready!  I will post a few tomorrow with an update of my 35 week appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment