Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baby Jackson is HERE!

... and it's a BOY! Jacob Lee "Jake" Jackson was born at 1:01am Friday, June 18th. I can't wait to tell y'all my birth story. So far it has been an absolutely wonderful experience. I feel so blessed and so lucky. It was nothing like what I had in my mind, but it was perfect. I could not have asked for anything better.


We are being discharged from the hospital today. I am sure the next few days and/or weeks will be difficult, but I promise I will do my best to make time to tell you all of the details. 

Wish me luck! I feel like we are just starting the adventure of a lifetime! Oh, and of course, I will be drowning you in pictures as soon as I possibly can.  Here are a couple that I took with my phone:









***Sorry if the formatting is a little funky.  I'm not sure what the deal is.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to the best club there ever was!

    ReplyDelete