Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If irritability is a sign of labor...

Then I haz it.  No, seriously, why do you think I haven't posted in a few days?  Because I am in a serious funk.  Okay, maybe not that serious, but a funk nonetheless.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm sitting at work bored out of my mind and knowing that there are so many things I could be doing at home.  Let's have a run down of the things I have yet to finish before the baby gets here...
  • Empty baby's bookcase of all of my old crap and put new crap on it
  • Remove guest room pics and put up baby room pics
  • Put bedding on the crib
  • Finish putting up everything I got from my showers
  • I'm sure there is something that needs washing
  • Put together shelving thingie and put more new crap on it
  • Wait impatiently for MIL to finish making everything that is supposed to go in the room (she really only has a couple of things left, but I am still ridiculously impatient)
  • There has got to be something else that needs to be washed
  • Have carseat installed

I could probably sit here all day and list things I need to do, but it would inevitably drive me mad.  Instead, I will just sit here and play Solitaire and stew over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment