Monday, June 7, 2010

Check me out!

Hey y'all!  I'm guest blogging over at Pippy's Perspective today... I know, right?  Me, guest blogging?!  She has seriously lost her marbles to allow me to do such a thing.  And let me also say that it makes me feel like the new kid in school- very nervous.  Like, I can't even read it and might throw up. 

Anyway, take a few minutes and go check it out- I seriously love her blog and as a bonus she has the most precious pictures of her baby, Pipsqueak!  I'm discussing the whole not finding out the sex of the baby thing.  And there is a too cute picture of leetle outfits that my Mama made (along with a sneak peek of the nursery, in all of its disarray).

Oh, and by the way, I am full term as of Friday!  Yay! 

Have a great day everyone!  And if you are just browsing, thanks to my good friend Pippy, stick around and I'll try not to bore you to tears!

2 comments:

  1. Just left you a little note on Pippy's blog. Cute post! And cute pregnant little mama!

    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and get some rest for that birth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! And thanks for coming over :)

    ReplyDelete