Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I don't wanna!

So, apparently, if you do not eat constantly when you are 37ish weeks pregnant you run the risk of almost passing out in Target and having to go in to the doctor's office and be hooked up to an NST for 20 minutes only to be told that you should be eating more.  Yep, that was one sentence.  And that really happened to me last week.  And I feel stupid.  Oh well, what can you do? 

How awful is it that I lack the motivation to do anything?  Eating included.  I don't want to go to work.  I don't want to go to school.  I don't feel like thinking about what I'm going to put on the walls in the nursery.  I don't want to sit at home on the couch by myself and be bored.

Quite a problem I have here.  Well, not really, considering I have to go to work and school, but you get the idea. 

What I really want to do is be at home spending time with J.  That is literally the ONLY thing that I can honestly say that I want to do right now.  Oh, and sleep.  That would be nice, but unfortunately, it seems to be a thing of the past.

And one more thing to add to the list of things I WANT to do... give birth.  Any time now would be good.

3 comments:

  1. It's getting closer! Maybe you'll go a couple weeks early like I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly where I'm at right now. Exactly. Everything sucks, I just was to be at home with my husband and have our little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! ... but I'm only 16 weeks. :) Just found your blog through Pippy's Perspective. Love it! Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete