Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm back from my "Lost" induced hibernation

Well, hello there!  Yes, I've been MIA for awhile.  Sorry about that.  I have no excuse for not posting anything over my four day break, unless you count lounging on the couch ALL.DAY.LONG watching a marathon of Season 1 of Lost an excuse. 

My NYE was uneventful... I mean, come on, how rowdy is a pregnant woman going to get?  The most exciting thing I did that day was get a new Blackberry (Curve 2, love it).

So here I am now, back at work-- getting used to my new role as bitch assistant.  I keep reminding myself that it is only temporary.  Bigger and better things are coming my way!  Hopefully.

In baby news, because that is probably way more interesting than anything else I've said thus far, I am actually getting a belly now!  It popped out practically overnight.  I kept wondering what these chicas on the Bump meant when they said they could feel their uterus... sounds weird, right?  My stomach used to be flat/concave when I would lay down and now it still sticks out.  Wow, what a difference a few days make. 

Please note, my ass has also joined the party.  Hardly any of my pants fit.  Ugh.  And although my eating habits have not changed, I am up a grand total of 14 lbs at 15 weeks 5 days. 

I think I'll end on that note because nothing else I can say would top that.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I finally have a little belly too! I hope that bigger & better things are definitely coming your way! You don't need any added work stress, I hope things start to get better.

    ReplyDelete