Monday, December 28, 2009

At least the camera is new

Disclaimer:  J and I live in his grandmother's old house.  When I say old, I mean "built back in the stone ages."  We are remodeling, but you will not see our handiwork in any of the pics below.  I am fairly sure that after posting these, I will feel compelled to post before and after pics of the work we have done...

I was not exactly up to being Martha Stewart for Christmas this year.  Maybe when my house is fully renovated and I don't feel like sleeping until June, I will be a little more creative.  Anyway, behold our lovely Christmas decorations....
The front of the house

Our Christmas tree (please note the beautiful Swarovski crystal J at the top), after the gifts had all been opened.

The stockings were hung on the deer antlers with care (please again, note the disclaimer... and yes, I know that technically we could take it down, but the walls are discolored from it being there for so long)

My nutcracker


Okay, I didn't go all out this year, but at least I did something, right?  And there are a few other decorative pieces around the house, but I didn't feel like taking pictures of everything.  Alright, that is not true.  I did feel like taking pictures.  Just not of Christmas decorations...
Duke's first Christmas

Helping open his present

Loving his new rabbit baby

::haven't you had quite enough yet?::

::I give up::


So there you have it.  Christmas madness at my house.  I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment