Friday, October 9, 2009

Bad dreams

I woke up about 3:00am FURIOUS with J.  Why?  Because I had a horrible dream.  In this dream, he left to go to a meeting, then I found out he was really going to a bar with one of his friends.  To make matters worse, I then found out that he had drained our bank accounts, leaving me with $444.00.  Thank you Jon Gosselin for your influence on my dream, you douche.

When I got up this morning, J was being so sweet- hugging me and fixing my breakfast and coffee.  It really made me laugh!  Almost as if he knew he had done something wrong, ha!

Still uploading pictures.  Seriously, there are 227 of them, mostly of my sweet baby puppy.  What can I say?  I'm a proud mama.  I will post the camp meeting ones and maybe a few other fun ones for good measure!

Have a fab Friday everyone!  XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment