Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank God It is Friday

So here is how my morning went: wake up, sex, shower, amazing breakfast of grits, eggs, bacon and frying pan toast.  Good morning, indeed.  And I was on time to work.  Score.

Hopefully, my good day will continue to be just that.  When I leave work, I am headed back out to the camp ground.  I am absolutely not, under any circumstances, a "camping" person.  I don't do tents, bugs, etc.  Granted, this kind of tenting is a little different because we are in wooden structures, not actual tents.  My idea of camping is a night at the Holiday Inn, thankyouverymuch.

Alas, I will be roughing it tonight.  Wish me luck.  I am on a quest to determine if there truly is enough alcohol in this world to make camping fun.  Methinks not.  I plan to take tons of pictures, so I will try to post some of them for you to get an idea of what in God's name I'm talking about.  Until then, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment