Thursday, October 8, 2009

It has taken me this long to recover.

Forrealz.  Spending the night at that campground was the most miserable experience of my life.  Okay, maybe I'm being a leetle overdramatic.  And maybe my miserable experience might have been a touch exaggerated by the fact that I had a couple of vodka treats, stayed up until about 1:00am, and was woken by some kind of God-awful horn at 6:00am.  Awful, I tell ya.  Pictures are coming soon, I promise!

My next adventure was to take place this weekend at Edisto Beach.  Alas, it was not meant to be.  I won't bore you with the details, although I'm sure you would love to hear the dirty saga involving jail, house arrest, and nail-biting drama.  I guess J and I will be spending the weekend at home.  I can't remember the last time I was able to say that.

J is a complete workaholic.  Not in a bad way, but he feels like he has to keep busy around the house all.the.time.  Things certainly are taken care of around there, though!  However, it makes me feel a bit guilty/lazy when I want to relax and enjoy the weekend.  Yes dear, I know these things don't take care of themselves.  At least he has promised me sushi and a movie Saturday night.  Yay!

1 comment: