Monday, November 9, 2009

Football and M/S don't mix

Imagine being in the middle of an almost sold out football stadium, cheering on your team in a game that they probably shouldn't be winning... and feeling like you may lose your last meal all over the poor, unsuspecting spectators in front of you.  Trust me, not a good feeling. 

I think I asked for this.  A week ago I was telling my mother that it didn't feel real because I didn't have morning sickness.  Looks like the m/s is going to get the last laugh on this one.  So I've gone from a daily diet of english muffins, apples, carrots, hummus, proteins, and veggies to Jolly Ranchers, Sour Patch kids, and Lifesaver Gummy Sours.

It just feels so wrong to eat a whole bag of candy in under two hours.  Especially when I'm not puking it back up.  Seriously, I'm just queasy.  I almost WISH I was puking.  And when I do, you can all remind me (see bold, red type).

No comments:

Post a Comment