Thursday, November 5, 2009

I hate water

Really?  Water?  The only way I can stomach it is if I am eating something.  Good thing, or actually not so much, that I am eating ALL THE TIME.  I am so hungry. 

Yesterday, I had my first go round with the queasiness.  That is no fun.  And the only thing that cures it?  You got it, eating. 

So let's see...  total weight gain to date is a whopping 8 pounds.  That is insane.  How in the name of all that is holy is that even possible?!  Sorry if I'm a bit obssessed with weight, but... well, I'm obssessed with weight.  Always have been.  Yeah, I know, I need to just get over that now.

And on a totally unrelated note, I'm getting the H1N1 shot tomorrow.  Woohoo.  Hey, at least I'm not working tomorrow.  Yay!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment