Monday, March 15, 2010

As of last Friday, only 15 weeks left!

It's that time again!  Well, not that I've been doing anything on a regular basis, but whatever.

• How far along?: 25 weeks.



• Total weight gain: The doctor says 15lbs, I say 26.


• How big is baby?: the size of am eggplant.


• Maternity clothes?: Yes, please


• Stretch marks?: Not yet and hoping it stays that way!


• Sleep?: Waking up a couple of times during the night, but otherwise sleeping very well.


• Best moment this week?:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's office and getting a good check up.


• Movement?: Very consistent and a lot stronger. I swear the kid almost broke one of my lower ribs the other night.


• Food cravings?: Anything sweet.


• Gender?: Deep down I still think it is a boy.


• Labor signs?: Nope.


• Belly button in or out?: Pretty much flat.


• What I miss: Sitting out in the sun with a glass of wine. Or sitting on my couch with a glass of wine. I miss wine.


• What I'm looking forward to: Getting the furniture all put together and set up.


• Milestone: J can actually see my belly move when the baby kicks now!


• Weekly Wisdom: Read up on all of the unpleasant things that can happen during pregnancy. It is nice to be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment