Saturday, March 27, 2010

My ankles have ankles

Or something like that.  I got home from dinner Friday night and they were the size of softballs.  That is no exaggeration... and I wish I had the balls to post the pics.  However, half of my feet (from toes to mid-foot) look like Skeletor and the other half (mid-foot to what used to be my ankle) looks like the Stay-Puft Marshmellow man.  Okay, enough 80's metaphors.

Since I'm not going to post pics of my feet, I'll post pics of something else.  I'm confined to the couch for the day, so I have nothing else to do.



So here we have the snow that I promised you weeks ago, 24 week belly pics, and PLENTY of pictures of my baby dog!  You're welcome.  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend while I'm laid up on the couch!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I love the 24 week pictures. You are so adorable!!
    Duke is quite the handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Such great pics! What a view :)

    ReplyDelete