Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey there Internets...

I feel like I should just introduce myself all over again.  Seriously, I'm not ignoring you.  When I make it out from under my stack of schoolwork, I will attempt to entertain you.  Until then, I will leave you with this gem...

J and I went to a wedding this past weekend.  Now, for some odd reason, I detest any type of buffet.  Even though I know that there is nothing wrong with the food, I just can't bring myself to partake.  So, J gets his food and we sit down at a table (briefly, like just long enough for him to eat, we are not setting up camp here).  A lovely old man then proceeds to tell me,

"You may as well eat.  You are going to get fat anyway."

::Cue the "I'm going to rip your beating heart out of your chest you old geazer" glare::  Thank you and you are welcome.

1 comment: