Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have a Confession (and an update)

First, a little bit of background.  Yesterday was a particularly irritating day.  So what do I do on days when I'm irritated?  I have a milkshake.  Maybe this wasn't the best idea because my 1 hour glucose test was this morning.  Hell, I figured with more than 16 hours till the test I would be fine, right?  And maybe it had no affect, but I still failed my test.  With a 151... FAIL.

Otherwise, everything looked great.  My iron levels and my weight were both really good.  The doctor said that Baby J is perfectly on track and that she isn't even worried about my anks, which I totally blame on my MIL since she has been feeding us for the past two weeks due to the destruction and reconstruction of my kitchen.  I also blame MIL for me possibly catching the diabeetus.  Fingers crossed, hopefully not.

After my appointment, I was starving.  I had not eaten since about 6pm the day before, and even them all I had was a couple of veggie spring rolls.  As a treat to myself because I totally deserved it, I had this for lunch...

Yes, that is a double and the fries and Diet Coke were medium. 

Feel free to drool (sorry to my non-meat eating friends).  It was damn good.  But WAIT, that is not the confession.  The confession is...

I want another one.

I better just hang this on my fridge now as a warning.

2 comments:

  1. lol I failed mine with a 154 & then passed the 3 hour. You'll be fine.

    However, having that picture on your fridge would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wendy's french fries! YUM! I agree I think you deserved a treat after all that :)

    ReplyDelete