Monday, March 22, 2010

My new best friend

Okay, so Saturday night I did not sleep worth a shit.  My hips hurt, my legs hurt, and I just could not get comfortable.  When I do not sleep, I am pretty close to a raging bitch the next day.  Needless to say, this problem had to be remedied immediately, if not sooner.  Enter, my new best friend....


My only issue with the Snoogle, purchased at Babies R Us, is that it is a little hard to readjust your position while sleeping under mounds of covers- as I am apt to do.  This issue is minor compared to tossing and turning all night and wanting to kill my husband because he dares to sleep while I lay there staring at the ceiling. 

Oh, speaking of staring at the ceiling, not a problem with the Snoogle.  It actually keeps me from rolling on to my back during the night.  SCORE.  Snoogle- highly recommended, with the added bonus of being fun to say.  SNOOOOGLE.  (You just said it didn't you?  Told ya!)

1 comment:

  1. That is way cool! I'm glad you were able to find/get this to help you get some much needed sleep :)

    ReplyDelete