Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change of plans

So... I was supposed to go back to work today.  I planned on going back after only 11 weeks, so that I could start on the first of the month.  Well, I changed my mind.  Not that I couldn't bear the thought of going back, although it certainly will be hard.  I just haven't had the time that I needed to put my best effort in to finding a new job.

J actually made the decision for me, sweet man.  We went ahead and sent Jake to daycare and I've gotten busy working towards my new career.  I'm making a little bit of progress.

And what does this mean for the blog?  It simply means that you will all be overwhelmed with numerous posts from me starting next Wednesday!  I might even be posting two or three times a day.  It has been a long time since I've posted anything interesting, but boy do I have some stories to tell.  Some good, some not so good... some downright scary and I'm a little afraid to put them in writing.

Ooooohhh, the suspense!  I'm sure it is killing you ::eye roll::  Anyway, I am looking forward to it and I hope you are, too.  I've missed this!  See you in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment