Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm back at work

Everything is as I left it.  And it still sucks.  Oh well, enough about that.  I'm back to my blog and that is good enough for now.  Unfortunately, I still have a lot of catching up to do at work, so the post today won't have a lot of substance to it. 

Yesterday was a trial run at day care.  Jake cried when I left.   That little lower lip stuck out and trembled.  I lost it, but at least I waited until I was in my car.  He is just so stinkin' cute and I can't stand the thought of him being upset... especially if I'm the cause of it.  Heartbreaking.

He just seemed confused today.  And yes, I know that at a couple of days shy of 12 weeks he really doesn't know what is going on.  However, it makes me feel good to think that he misses me.

I can't wait to get home.  It is kind of nice doing something a little different for a change, but I still despise my job and would much rather be playing with Jake.  Maybe WHEN I get a new job I will be a little more okay with being away for him for so long.  Or maybe not.  Either way, I have got to get to the job hunting. 

So, on my to do list there are numerous blog related items.  First, find a new background.  Again, I welcome any suggestions!  Then I'm going to post something interesting... Ha!  Okay, for serious, I'm thinking about doing some sort of giveaway.  There are only a few of you actually reading this, so your chances are very good! 

Have a good Wednesday, y'all!  I'll be back tomorrow.  Smiley faces!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been to drop him off at day care! Already the thought of leaving my baby to go to work makes me sick to my stomach.

    I'm so glad your back to blogging though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the proces of touring and interviewing day care center for when our LO is 12 weeks and I have to get back to work too. It's tough...I just can't imagine the day I actually have to leave my baby there and he's not even born yet! I hope it gets easier over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend at least one trial day. It certainly makes the day you go back to work a little less stressful. You will be confident that your baby can go to the daycare and come home with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete