Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

Just a few random thoughts for the day:
  • I still haven't decided what to do about my blog.  However, I've been told that the current background makes it a little hard to read, so I'm going to work on that... hopefully tomorrow.
  • If you would like to follow me on Twitter, I'm @ajakz.
  • Jake needs a Halloween costume and I need ideas.
  • I still haven't posted pictures of Jake's room because it still isn't finished.  J and I wanted to hang the mirror and a couple of other things last weekend, BUT we couldn't find the mirror.  How do you lose a mirror? 
  • I never did the Things I Hope I Always Remember for my 3rd trimester.  I've probably already forgotten everything  ::sigh::

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!  And my Twitter updates are even more random than this list.  Especially when wine is involved.

1 comment:

  1. If you go to my blog and click on the "Jumping Jax Design" logo that is who re did my blog look for me. She's fantastic.

    I say keep this blog, you have all your pregnancy memories on here and it's always fun to look back and see how things were as opposed to now :)

    ReplyDelete