Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Humps

First of all, my lovely lady lumps are subsiding due to the fact that I am no longer pumping.  GASP.  I know, it is a sin to some.  But my child is right at three months and has enough in storage to go a little longer.  It was just too difficult with my long ass commute and work.  I'm sure he will be fine.

Anyway, back to my humps.  I gained weight everywhere when I was pregnant.  A lot of people swore that I was having a girl, due to my roundness.  Alas, it was not meant to be and I was gaining fat.  Whatever.  I will not apologize for the cheesecake and cupcakes and candy... not even to my large booty.  And I don't do the Kim Kardashian look well.

At the end of maternity leave I started the 30 day shred and incorporated some p90x in with it.  Maybe it kick started a little weight loss, I'm not sure.  The scale didn't really budge.  Then I started loosely following Weight Watchers.  I've only lost a few pounds, BUT.....

Y'all, I can almost fit back in my jeans.  I am so SUPER excited.  They don't button and they are still really tight, but I can get them on.  YAAAAYYYYY!!!  Oh, I guess I should mention that these are my bigger jeans.  They are a size 6 and I used to wear a 4.  I miss my 4's, but Jake was, is, and always will be worth it.  Even if I never wear the 4's again.  I'm totally cool with 6.

And if that wasn't good enough, my husband text me earlier and told me that I looked "fire ass hot" today.  He has such a way with words ::swoon::  It feels good to feel good about myself again.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you girl! Way to kick butt and take names ;)

    ReplyDelete