Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm thinking again...

Part of me is thinking of finding someone to help me revamp my entire blog.  Part of me is considering scrapping this whole thing and starting over.  I mean, let's face it, there isn't really much on here that is worth keeping.  Would y'all follow me to the new blog? 

I'll keep thinking and y'all let me know what you think.  If I start over, and maybe if I don't, I'm really hoping to ramp it up.  You know, cool stuff like giveaways, etc. 

What?!  You don't believe me???  I guess it is hard to believe since I can't even manage to implement some sort of continuity to my posts.  Hmmmmm... I'll keep thinking.

Hope y'all had a great weekend and are having a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. i say keep what you have here already. you may not think its much now, but maybe in a few years you'll like to look back on it. also? its kind of hard to read the text with the polka dot background. i have to highlight the words in order to read it. AND i just use picnik.com to make my header, then use the blogger design tool to create my tabs and backgrounds. its super easy. i hope you keep up with blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I will do my best to change the background and/or text today to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete