Wednesday, December 23, 2009

As you may have noticed

I've made some changes to the blog.  Yay!  It was boring me.  No doubt, it is probably boring you, as well.  The least I could do was make it (somewhat) pretty.

See, here is the bottom line.  I am not funny.  I am not particularly witty, either.  However, I- as most other people on the planet- seem to think that people want to hear what I have to say.  Because my life is so fascinating, right? 

Therefore, I will continue to write these random things that come into my head.  Oh, I will try to post more pictures.  At least that will give you something to look at.

I am very open to opinions, suggestions, whatever you may like to throw my way, as far as the blog (it is highly unlikely that I will listen to anything else... no, I kid). 

Hell, while we are here, I may as well tell you a cute story.  J is an avid fan of classic rock.  I listen to pretty much anything.  Needless to say, I was a wee bit surprised the other day when he changed it to the pop station.  I gave him a look of whatthehell, and he responds that he should get in the loop now because he wants to be a cool dad.  Collectively we all say, "AWWWWWWWWWW!"  Right?  Isn't that the cutest?  Damn right it is.

Stay tuned for some Christmas pics!  I have some time off, no school, and I vow to catch up.  I can practically see the excitement on your faces.  It makes me pleased, thankyouverymuch.

1 comment: