Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome to 2nd Tri!

Being in my second trimester seems like such a huge step.  Other than not being so ridiculously exhausted and hungry all the time, I really don't feel much different.  I guess first trimester was mostly uneventful, and that is a good thing.

I've decided that I will start posting a Pregnancy Quiz every once in a while.  Not every week.  So, here goes...

• How far along?: 13 weeks.

• Total weight gain: Holding steady at 8 lbs. What can I say, I was constantly starving for the first two months.

• How big is baby?: the size of a peach

• Maternity clothes?: Just my Bella Band.

• Stretch marks?: Nope.

• Sleep?: Sleeping like the dead, going to the bathroom a couple of times, dozing from about 4 to 6am, then not being able to drag myself out of bed until about 6:20.

• Best moment this week?: Seeing the baby on our surprise ultrasound. He kicked me! I wish I could have felt it.

• Movement?: Not feeling anything, but the u/s showed a very squirmy baby!

• Food cravings?: Carbs and anything sweet. 

• Gender?: I’m thinking boy. J called the baby a “she” twice on accident the other night.

• Labor signs?: Nope.

• Belly button in or out?: In

• What I miss: Red wine. I actually stuck my nose in a friend’s glass last night just to be able to smell it.

• What I'm looking forward to: Telling our friends from my hometown on Christmas Eve!

• Milestone: Moving up to second tri and picked our day care this morning.

• Weekly Wisdom: When everything in life is stressing you out, just remember that nothing else is worth the health of your baby. That will straighten your ass out quick.

As I mentioned, J and I picked a day care!  We went to take a tour this morning.  It very nice, and VERY clean.  The lady who owns it is wonderful, and the children all seem so happy.  I thought we would have a harder time, but it was so much fun.  Now if only I could figure out a way to take my baby to day care and yet not have to actually leave him there....  ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment