Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today was a good day

  • A very good friend of mine had four miscarriages, removal of a tube, and was diagnosed with a blood-clotting disorder all in the last year.  She was given a very dismal outlook for ever being able to concieve a child naturally.  Today I found out that she is due three days after me. 
  • I'm getting an awesome Christmas bonus.
  • My BFPF, the absolutely fantastic friend that she is, Wranglercowgrl87 sent me the sweetest gift!  Please behold the fabulousness...

(Skittles are one of my favorite things EVER)

I am now relaxing on the couch, curled up with the puppy and a steaming hot mug of Swiss Mocha, and watching the latest episode of Brothers & Sisters.  It is days like today that I count my blessings and thank my lucky stars. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you got it & liked it. The VS Cocoa Butter smells soooo much better than the other stuff cocoa butter stuff. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete