Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random thoughts....

Wow.  So it has been over a week since I blogged about anything.  I guess I haven't really done anything worth writing about, unless you want to head my views on health policy.  No?  Didn't think so.

J and I did tell our closest friends last Saturday that we are expecting.  It was fun and we were both really nervous.  I guess the nerves came from not knowing how they would react.  Of course they were all wonderful and very happy for us.  And the girls wanted to know every last detail.  So it was a lot of fun!

I am working out of town this week and still have a lot on my plate.  A break is greatly needed!  Besides, I need to get my Christmas shopping ON! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment