Friday, April 16, 2010

We really are in the short rows now

Short rows, an old saying if you have no clue what I'm talking about.  Basically, we are nearing the end.  Exciting, yes... scary, damn right.  But you want to know what is even scarier?  Contractions.

Yes, I know that in order to have the baby there will be contractions involved.  I just didn't think they would happen this early.  In my professional opinion, they are probably just Braxton Hicks and completely normal.  However, the doc did not say BH.  She simply said contractions.  That is enough to induce any sane 30 week pregnant woman to cross her legs tightly and panic. 

That is where we currently stand.  Only 10 weeks left, more or less.  Holy hell.

2 comments:

  1. You too?
    I've been having them all morning. Both babies need to stay put for a little while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Mine become worse with exercise. I think that means I need to sit back on the couch and eat cupcakes. Right?

    ReplyDelete